Therapy is a unique, one-of-a-kind relationship with another person who is trained to listen in a very particular way, in order to identify long-held beliefs, patterns, and assumptions that may not be obvious to you.
As a therapist, I am here to listen in that very particular way, while providing a compassionate, nonjudgmental presence. I can help you hear and identify stories, patterns, behaviors, and automatic ways of thinking that no longer serve you, or are causing you to feel hopeless or that nothing will change. I provide an authentic, safe therapeutic experience, and will help you learn new ways of handling difficult situations, in order to identify your path towards healing, growth, and happiness.
Therapy can help tackle the difficulties of:
- feelings of inexplicable sadness, grief, or despair
- anxiety and panic
- estrangement from family
- feeling as if you are “too much” or “not enough”
- difficulty maintaining fulfilling relationships or friendships
- fear and grief connected to aging or loss
Learning self-confidence, self-acceptance, and freedom from judgement can be daunting, and I am committed to helping clients reach their goals. I want to understand clients in their own contexts and cultures, and I believe that healing is our right.
I can offer support treating:
- Family Conflict & Family Estrangement
- Adjustment Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Perimenopause | Menopause
Sometimes the path can be dark or deep, or feel insurmountable. You do not need to walk it alone.